Men in the Middle
SORRY, BUT ALL THE PLACES AT THIS EVENT WERE BOOKED WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF IT BEING ANNOUNCED AND THERE IS NOW A LONG WAITING LIST.Â ABSTRACTS FOR PRESENTATIONS ARE, HOWEVER, STILL BEING ACCEPTED ...
You are invited to apply for a place at a Menâ€™s Health Symposium which is being organised as part of the â€˜Healthy Ireland - Menâ€™ Action Plan.Â This event, titled â€˜Men in the Middleâ€™, will explore menâ€™s health and wellbeing during middle-age, and will â€¦
1. Launch a report on findings from Year 1 of the â€˜Middle-Aged Men and Mental Health Projectâ€™ research.
2. Present key data on the health and wellbeing of middle-aged men in Ireland.
3. Highlight new / current research which focuses upon the target age group.
4. Showcase some practical examples of what is happening to support middle-aged men across Ireland.
5. Feature internationally recognised experts in the field of menâ€™s health.
The Symposium will take place on Thursday 15th March 2018, from 9.30am - 3.30pm, in Dr Steevens' Hospital, Dublin 8.Â It is free to attend.Â However, all places must be booked in advance.
Find out more at: www.mhfi.org/Symposium2018Info.pdf and apply for a place using the registration form at: www.mhfi.org/Symposium2018.doc Â Please note that there is also a call for researchers to submit an abstract to present at this Symposium.Â More details can be found at: www.mhfi.org/Symposium2018Abstract.pdf